- Charters with Captain Ron Mallet. Inshore, offshore,
deep sea light tackle fishing action. Get reports, news,
photographs and rates.
- Deep sea fishing on the Gulf of Mexico aboard the 51
ft. Gulfstream II, Captain Max Foster
- Charter fishing information. Boat details, agent facts
and local resources.
AJ's Freelancer Orlando Bass Fishing
Guides - Bass fishing guide
service on Lake Tohopekiliga and the Kissimmee Chain of
- Information on trips, fish caught, and vessels.
Includes photos and contact information.
All Star Florida Backcountry Charters
- Fishing with Captain Mark Cowart in Southwest Florida,
at Biscayne Bay, and at Port St. Lucie. Photos, boat
- Sportfishing charters and boat cruises around Fort
Lauderdale and to the Bahamas aboard the Two Coasts with
Captains Kenny, Shaun and Anthony. Photos.
Always Fishing Guide Service
- Charters, fishing reports, tackle.
Amelia Anchors Away
- Information on custom boating for families and
physically challenged anglers.
Amelia Island Charter Boat Association
- Group sailing, fishing, and sightseeing cruises
inshore and offshore Amelia Island, Florida and
Cumberland Island, Georgia. Provides boats, Coast Guard
licensed captains, and saltwater fishing licenses.
American Tarpon Fishing Charters
- Includes charter details and rates, fishing report,
calendar, details on fish species, and captain's
Amity Flats Fishing Charters
- Information on flats fishing aboard a 18' Maverick
with Captain J. Ferguson. Photo gallery.
Andrea C Fishing Adventures
- Full and half day offshore guided trips. Photos and
Andy Griffiths Charters
- Rates and information on overnight fishing charters to
the Dry Tortugas or the Marquesas. Fishing information,
checklist of things to bring.
Angle Florida -
Fresh and saltwater fishing resources. Lists of hot
spots, marinas, guides, bait and tackle shops,
tournaments, and classifieds. Site submissions.
- Full time charter guide service for Tampa Bay by
Captain Mike Talkington. Photos, contact details.
Angling Adventures Guide Service
- Offering flats and backcountry fishing in Pasco,
Hernando, and Citrus counties with Captain Steven Soults.
Includes rates, fishing reports, area fish guide, and
Back Bay Guide Service
- Captain Jim Lemke is a light tackle fishing specialist
who offers flats and backbay fishing charters in Tampa
Back Country Charters - Captain Ned Small
- Offering guided light tackle and fly fishing charters
through Everglades National Park.
Back Country Fishing - Captain Chris
Asaro - Guided light tackle
and fly fishing through Everglades National Park.
Includes maps and schedules.
Back Country Fishing Safaris
- Back country fishing with Jimmy Storey. Photos,
subscribe to fishing reports.
Bahama Joe's Charters
- Deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. Includes
guide's profile, trip descriptions, rates, photographs,
and contact information.
Bail'em Fishing Charter
- Docked at Dona Bay Marina Nokomis, Florida. License,
Bait, Tackle and Ice Furnished.
Bait Runner Charters
- Offshore or backcountry charters with Captain Byron
Farnes. Photos of 30' sportfisher and 25' C-Hawk, rates
and contact details.
Baitmasters of South Florida
- Brined, blast frozen and vacuum packed for worldwide
shipping. Products, prices, and availability.
Balon's Pro Guide Service
- Florida bass fishing guide on Lake Okeechobee at
Roland Martin's Marina and Resort.
Bass Buster Florida
- Bass fishing guide on Garcia Reservoir. Information on
captain and contact details.
Bass Fishing Florida Style
- Southwest Florida freshwater fishing information
including varieties of fish, tournaments, and bass
fishing clubs. Links.
Bass N' Fools -
Includes tournament schedule, results, rules and
regulations, competition photos, standings, membership
list, and forum. Located in Davie.
Bear's Bass Guide Service
- Trophy largemouth bass information for Central
Florida. Links to lodging, rules and regulations.
Beast Fishing Charters
- Offshore, light tackle, live bait expeditions in Miami
and the upper Florida Keys.
Best Bet Sportfishing
- Light tackle and live bait sportfishing with Captain
Andy Wing. Updated fishing reports.
Big Bass on the Big O
- Captain Collins' guide service. Photos, rates and
Big Bend B.A.S.S.
- B.A.S.S. Federation affiliated club located in
Tallahassee. Includes membership benefits, angler
standings, photo album, and tournament and events
Big Bend B.A.S.S.
- B.A.S.S. Federation affiliated club located in
Tallahassee. Includes officers profiles, angler
standings, and tournament and events schedule/
Big Red Guide Service
- Flats fishing charters for redfish, spotted sea trout,
tarpon and snook.
Bill Long's Guide Service
- Florida bass fishing, trophy bass, largemouth bass,
black crappie (speck-perch), Lake Kissimmee and Orlando
area fishing guide, Disney area.
Biscayne Bay Fly Shop
- Fly fishing and light tackle outfitter. Includes an
online catalog, bulletin board, newsletter, weather and
tide information, and contact details.
Bisley's Florida Fishing
- Fishing tips for the land-based wading angler for
flats and surf fishing. Photos.
Bisley's Florida Fishing
- Fishing tips for the land-based wading angler for
flats and surf fishing. Photos.
Bite Tracker Fishing Reports
- Updated reports, links, photos and video.
Blue Heron Fleet
- Deep sea drift boat fishing charters out of West Palm
Beach and Jupiter.
Blue Sea II -
Deep sea half-day, full-day, and night fishing charters
off Miami and Miami Beach, Florida. Toll-free number for
out-of-town calls. Schedule and rates, map.
Blue Water Open Charity Fundraiser
- Fishing tournament with cash prizes, proceeds go to
child abuse prevention. Date, location, and details.
Blue Waters Charters
- Photos and information on the boat and Captain Danny
Strub; fish photos, rate and contact information.
Blue Waters II
- Fish the waters of Key Biscayne for sailfish, dolphin,
marlin, shark, and tuna from Bayside Marketplace and
Marina. Photos, rates.
- Captain Mike Haines, guide to South Florida's
shallow-water fishing in the Florida Everglades, the
Florida Keys and Biscayne Bay.
Bob Stonewater's Trophy Bass Guide
Service - Year round bass
fishing charters with a full time guide in Central
Bobby Schultz's Tight-Line Guide Service
- Bass fishing guide. Rates, contact information.
Boca Grande Fishing Guide
- Captain Greg Penix targets pompano, snook, tarpon,
redfish, and cobia. News articles, photos and contact
Boca Grande Fishing Guide Association,
Inc. - Guides for the
improvement and enjoyment of fishing. Information on
available guides and local tournaments.
Boca Grande Sportfishing
- Charter fishing service for light tackle fishing for
snook, tarpon, redfish and sea trout. Information on
services, boat and area.
- Offers charter information, fishing news, FAQs, and
Book Me A Charter
- Fishing charter offering plenty of information about
local waters, photos and booking rates.
Bounty Hunter -
Florida fishing charters, guide and guides, Boca Grande,
Tampa Bay, Cleawater, and St. Petersburg.
Bounty Hunter Charters
- Offshore, reef, backcountry trips. Photo gallery,
information about owners and captain.
Buccaneer Saltwater Fishing Charter
- Offshore fishing in Tampa Bay with live bait.
Charters, news, recipes, and links.
Bud n Mary's Fishing Marina
- Provides chaters, party boats, and diving. Services,
packages, and accommodations.
By Request Charters
- Inshore and offshore light tackle sportfishing with
Capt. Dan Adams. Serving Clearwater, and Tampa's Gulf
Camachee Island Sport Fishing
- Offers fishing excursions that include: inshore,
backwater, fly-fishing, and gulf stream trips.
Capt Chris Haught
- Offering fishing charters in the Tampa Bay Area.
Information about the captain, area fishing and
Capt Dave Sipler Sportfishing Charters
- Offshore, inlet, jetty, and backcountry guided trips
from the Jacksonville, Amelia Island, and St. Augustine
areas of Florida.
Capt Ky Florida Guide Service
- Includes photos, rates and contact information.
Capt Mark Wright
- Includes profile of the captain, boat and equipment
information, fishing reports, photo gallery, and contact
Capt Stacy Mullendore
- Fishing the mangrove shorelines, flats and oyster
bars. Information on charters and captain.
Capt. Brian Caudill
- Charter fishing for tarpon, redfish, snook, and trout
in the local Tampa Bay area. Fish details, photo
gallery, rates, captain profile, and contact information
Capt. Conch -
Sportfishing with native guide, Captain Richard Gomez,
aboard 40' vessel. Photos and information about captain.
Capt. Dallas' Catchin' Tours
- Saltwater flats fishing guide. Includes FAQ and rates.
Capt. Don Starner
- The Sombrero Queen for fishing adventure. Links, fish
facts and captains bio.
Capt. Howie Green
- Fish Homosassa and Florida's Nature Coast. Rates and
Capt. Joe Ward's River Charters
- Light tackle inshore fishing charters for snook,
trout, redfish, tarpon. Reports, rates, and contact
Capt. John Rivers Inshore Guide Service
- Inshore, offshore charter boat fishing guide from
Pensacola, Perdido Key, Navarre, Florida. Includes a
photo gallery, fishing reports, and rates.
Capt. John Turcot
- Offering flyfishing the backcountry flats on the
Mosquito Lagoon, Indian River and the Florida
Everglades. Available trips and contact information.
Capt. Justin Rea - Sting Rea Charters
- Specializing in fly fishing and light tackle flats and
offshore fishing in Key West.
Capt. Kevin Lubold
- Fishing Boca Grande area for snook, trout, redfish and
tarpon. Specializing in light tackle back country
Capt. Kevin Mihailoff
- Information about light tackle and fly fishing for
snook, tarpon and redfish.
Capt. Mark Bennett
- Light tackle or flyfishing in Boca Grande, Charlotte
Harbor, and Pine Island Sound. Tarpon specialist.
Capt. Mike Wilbur's Chaser
- Guide specializes in flyfishing and light tackle spin
fishing in the gin clear flats of the lower Florida
Keys. Schedule, calendar.
Capt. Rob Blake
- Light tackle and fly-fishing on Mosquito Lagoon and
Indian River for big redfish.
Capt. Walt "JuneBug" Eubanks
- Snook Queen Charters offers a 24' customized Carolina
Skiff with a 12' Tuna tower. Information on captain,
photos and charter details.
Capt. Wes Rozier
- Inshore fishing spots from a native resident and
fisherman. Information on charters and local fishing.
Captain "Z" Fishing Guide
- Salt water flats and back water fishing on the Crystal
River and Homosassa River, specializing in speckled
trout and redfish. Photo gallery, trips described.
Captain Alan Routh
- Backcountry and Gulf coastal waters. Details about
charters, photos and contact information.
Captain Blake Matherly
- Offers flats fishing charters in area waters. Offers
information on equipment, local fish and fishing spots
Captain Bob Smith
- Details on fishing charters including rates, photos,
recipes, prices and links.
Captain Brent Gaskill
- Guide for Tampa Bay. Fishing calendar, species
targeted, information about boat and tackle.
Captain Bruce Andersen
- Offers fishing charters aboard the Captain Easy.
Description of boat, captian, and services.
Captain Bruce Miller - Florida Fishing
Guide - Information on
backwater light tackle and fly fishing.
Captain Bud Keefer Guide Service
- Guide service for bass fishing trips on Lake
Okeechobee. Photos, contact details, and information on
Captain Buddy -
Saltwater fly and light tackle flats fishing. Photos and
Captain Buddy LaPointe
- Specializes in backcountry, flats, and tarpon fishing.
Fishing articles and tips, weather links, reservation
Captain Butch Rickey
- Fishing reports, testimonials, articles, species
descriptions, recipes, and charter information.
Captain Carl Rees
- Specializes in light tackle reef, bluewater and wreck
sportfishing charters. Fishing reports, charter prices,
Captain Carlos Lima
- Guided fishing trips on Tampa Bay and the Gulf of
Mexico. Rates, tournament information, fishing reports.
Captain Chris Dotson
- Offers guide, power boat and electric canoe charter
services. Rates, photos, biography and contact
Captain Cliff Hodges
- Fish Indian River and Mosquito Lagoon, located just
minutes from Orlando Florida.
Captain Craig Eubank
- Photos and information on offshore and deep sea
fishing aboard the Mr. Z.
Captain Dan Bumgarner
- Inshore or offshore charters. Equipment, targeted
species, contact details.
Captain Dan DeMarco - Tampa Bay Flats
Fishing - Covers snook,
redfish, trout, and other species. Services, rates, and
Captain Dave Collins
- What to expect when fishing for tarpon, bonefish, and
permit; specializes in fly and light spin tackle. Rates,
photos and reservation information.
Captain Dexter Simmons
- Information on tarpon, bonefish, and permit fishing
charters. Streaming video presentation.
Captain Doug Lilliard
- Flats fishing guide for Biscayne Bay, Flamingo and the
upper Florida Keys. Rates, information on areas fished
and article on night fishing for tarpon.
Captain Duane Baker
- Flats fishing guide. Calendar, rates, and species
information for tarpon, bonefish, permit and redfish.
Captain Harry's Fishing Supply
- Local and mail ordering. Catalog, specials, and repair
Captain Jack Backus
- Weekly fishing reports for backcountry and offshore;
articles and tips on fishing; weather and buoy reports.
Local hotel and attraction information.
Captain Jake Perry - Mean Green Charters
- Information on charter fishing boat out of Big
Coppitt. Rates and photos.
Captain James Wisner
- Inshore and offshore charters. Photos, articles and
FAQ. Contact details.
Captain Jason Ramsey
- Light tackle and fly fishing. Targeted species,
photos, rates and contact details.
Captain Jay Buchanan
- Charters in the Tampa Bay and surrounding waters. Bag
limits, rates and contact details.
Captain Jerry Drangmeister
- Off-shore, reef and back country fishing charters for
marlin, sailfish, dolphin, and tarpon. Photos, package
deals, charger rates, and map.
Captain Jim Anson
- Peacock bass fishing in South Florida.
Captain Jim Bennett
- Backcountry fly fishing on 16' flats boat. Fish photos
Captain Jim Bourbon
- Specializes in tarpon fishing. Trip details, photos
Captain Jim Hammond Charters
- Includes a biography of the boat owner, information
about the boat, details about inshore and offshore fish,
tours and locations, photos and contact information.
Captain Jim Roberts
- Details on flyfishing, light tackle, packages,
charters and contacts. Site offers prints for sale.
Captain Joe's Charters
- Offers fishing, snorkeling, shelling and sightseeing
charters. Photos, information on trips and tours and
Captain John Spear Charters
- Flyfish and Spinfish for Bonefish, Tarpon Permit and
Redfish in the Florida Keys. In-depth tips on fishing
for Bonefish, Tarpon and Permit.
Captain Jonnie Walker
- Gulf and bay waters with Baywalker Chaters. Details on
rates, photos, contacts, and links.
Captain Kelley Wiggins
- Fish the Mosquito Lagoon and Indian River.
Captain Kelly Kaminski
- Bayside Charters specializes in inshore back water
trips, light tackle and fly fishing. Photos, rates and
Captain Kevin Chamberlain
- Fishing Florida's flats and backcountry from Sarasota,
Charlotte Harbor and Tampa Bay.
Captain Larry Fowler
- Profile and booking information for guided fishing
trips on Mosquito Lagoon and the Indian River. Located
in Titusville area.
Captain Larry's Guide Service
- Orlando area bass guide Larry Fetter specializes in
live bait fishing at Lake Kissimmee, Stick Marsh, and
Lake Butler. Rates, links.
Captain Lenny Leonard
- Guide specializes in bonefish, tarpon and permit.
Rates, fishing calendar.
Captain Leo Sestini
- Licensed bass fishing guide on Lake Okeechobee and
Lake Istokpoga. Photos, rates.
Captain Lindsay Harper - Miss Inclined
- Details of equipment used and rates for sight casting
on the flats for tarpon, permit and bonefish with fly or
spinning tackle. Photo gallery and contact information.
Captain Lou Baggett
- Fishing in Boca Grande Pass and Charlotte Harbor.
Photos, contacts and charter information.
Captain Mark - Everglades Fishing
- Information on fishing charters and light and fly
Captain Mark Johnson
- Backcountry trips with Tailspin Fishing Charters.
Photos, rates, typical itinerary, helpful hints.
Captain Marvel Charters
- Information about a custom 43' charter fishing vessel
that specializes in offshore deep water fishing.
Captain Matt Ercoli
- Backwater flats charters aboard a 22' Privateer.
Rates, photos, fishing report.
Captain Mike Locklear
- Florida flats fishing guide specializing in catching
tarpon, redfish, trout, and grouper. Boat photos, fish
descriptions and a price schedule.
Captain Mike Peppe's Guide Service
- Fishing trips for all ages and skill levels on the
Indian river, St. Sebastian river, and near shore waters
of the Atantic ocean. Includes photos, descriptions and
Captain OB Charter Fishing
- Offers guided trips from Lee County locations.
Includes the captain's profile, photographs, rates, and
Captain Paul Hobby
- Back Country Charters guide for fly and light-tackle
angling in the area waters. Photos, rates, and contact
Captain Pete Greenan
- Information on fly fishing including types of fish
caught, areas covered, contacts and links.
Captain Ralph Lennon
- Sportfishing charter for sailfish, marlin, tuna,
wahoo, and mahi-mahi. Charter details and slip location.
Captain Richard Houde
- Fishing calendar, regularly updated photo album of
fish caught aboard the 40' charter boat, Southbound.
Ship's store offers t-shirts, caps and drink holders.
Captain Rick Killgore
- Guided flats trips for tarpon, bonefish, permit,
redfish, sharks, and barracuda as well as offshore
charters for sailfish and dolphin. Photo gallery,
fishing log highlights, and contact information
Captain RJ -
Instructional guided trips aboard a 20' flats boat.
Photos, captain's credentials, contact details.
Captain Rob Gorta
- Charter boat fishing trips on the Gulf of Mexico.
Specializes in catching snook, trout, red fish, and
Captain Robert Vaughn
- Light tackle or fly. View catch of the day gallery,
fishing calendar, rates.
Captain Rush Maltz - Odyssea
- Photos and information for booking inshore and
Captain Russ Pellow
- Information on backcountry and offshore charters
aboard the 21 foot Rusty IV.
Captain Russ Rivers
- Includes profile and boat information, photos, rates,
local links, fishing reports, and contact information.
Captain Ryan Rolland
- Details on the boat, crew, photos and contact
Captain Sam Bucklew
- Inshore and offshore charters. View testimonials in
guestbook, targeted species, contact details.
Captain Shawn Crawford
- Photos, fish information and contacts on local fishing
charters. Covers Sarasota and Tampa Bay.
Captain Stan Miles - End of the Line
Charters - Provides trip
details, rates, photographs, FAQs, a map and directions.
Captain Steven Lamp
- Rates and information for light tackle and flyfishing
charters. Fishing tips, photos, and links to
accommodations and attractions.
Captain Steven Waugh
- Captiva Charter Company specializes in inshore and
back country fishing. Photo gallery, rates, and booking.
Captain Tom Stephens
- Information on Bay and Gulf fishing, photos, contacts
Captain Tony Frankland
- Snook charters in Tampa Bay, bridge and beach fishing
also available. Locations and rate requests.
Captain Tony Murphy - Key Limey Charters
- Fishing reports, photos and rates for deep sea and
flats charters aboard 28' Whitewater. Online booking.
Captain Walt's Charters
- Captain Walt Egger targets grouper, cobia and snapper.
Information on fishing charters, snorkeling trips and
- Bass fishing on Lake Okeechobee and the Everglades.
Fishing report, photo gallery, information on airboat
tours and lodging.
Cast Away Charters, Inc.
- Captain TJ Stewart offers tarpon, snook, redfish,
trout and shark fishing. Includes general information,
trip descriptions, reports, a photo gallery, FAQs, and
Castaway Fishing Charters
- Specializing in redfish fishing flats and charters.
Catch 22 -
Offers river fishing charter information. Includes photo
Catch the Spirit Sportfishing, Inc.
- Captain Tommy Tinacci's inshore and offshore light
tackle and fly fishing. Trips, rates, and packages.
Caught Lookin Charters
- Guided flats fishing in the bay and backcountry.
Photos, services, and contact information.
Central Florida Guide Service
- Kissimmee lakes, Stick Marsh, and Farm 13 bass
charters with John Leech in the Orlando area. Fishing
Central Florida Sight Fishing Charters -
Captain Chris Myers - Offers
light tackle and fly fishing charters for redfish,
trout, tarpon, and snook. Rates, photos, FAQs, and
Champion Pro Guide Services
- Professional guide service near Disney offering bass
fishing, fly fishing, and saltwater flats fishing trips.
Rates, reservations, photos and videos.
Charter Boat Dos Amigos
- Sport and deep sea fishing out of Clearwater Beach,
Florida for grouper, snapper, kingfish and mackerel.
Charter Boat Shark
- Information on the vessel, available tackle, captain,
and the variety of fish. Offers online contact.
- Details on private charters, amenities, guide to
services, rates and booking.
- Rates for offshore and inshore flats fishing.
Charterboats and Fishing Guides
- Directory by region of state. Link to similar
directory at Chesapeake Bay.
Chet Douthit's Guide Service
- Florida bass fishing on Lake Okeechobee. Rates,
biography, links to lodging.
Chew On This Charters
- Fishing charters with Captain Ben Chancey. Offers
fishing reports, photo gallery, and rates.
Chuck's Lake Okeechobee Guide Service
- Trophy bass fishing guide on Lake Okeechobee at Roland
Clearwater Bass Club
- A Draw Tournament organization with a maximum of 40
members. Membership, officers, and events.
Coastal Angler Magazine
- Fishing information for east coast inlets from Volusia
County to Stuart and also for Lake Okeechobee. Weather
Coastal Conservation Association Florida
- Advocates working to protect marine fishery resources
while focusing on conservation of marine animal and
plant life. News articles, links.
Coastal Outdoor Center
- Kayaking and Fishing are our specialties. Information
on great kayaking ecotours.
Compass Rose Charters
- Light tackle fishing with Captain Mike Weinhofer.
Offers guarantee. View rates, photos, species targeted.
Conch House Sportfishing Charters
- Half and full day charters include bait and tackle.
Cpt. Dana's Fishing Tours
- Fish Central Florida's lakes and rivers for largemouth
bass and the coastal flats for redfish, trout, snook and
Critter Fleet Charters
- Deep sea fishing party boats and private fishing
charters. Photos of vessels, contact information.
Cross Streams Fishing
- Captain Henry Cross. Guides trips for redfish, sea
trout, tarpon, black drum, and snook. Also offers fresh
water fishing for largemouth bass.
Cutting Edge Charters
- Offshore trolling, kite, and wreck sportfishing in
Cyndy-Jo Fishing Charters
- Deep sea sportfishing with Captain Jay Brettman.
Fishing updates, photos, and rates.
Daisy Mae Fishing Company
- Fishing for grouper, kingfish, and barracuda on
Florida's west coast.
Day Star Charters
- Information about offshore and back water fishing
charters, eco tours, sightseeing, nature tours, island
adventure, restaurant and shelling trips.
Daytona Charter Fishing
- Deep sea fishing guide Captain Budd Neviaser offers
trolling and bottom fishing. Tips, equipment available.
Deep Sea Charter Company
- Information on charters featuring nearshore or deep
Deep Sea Drift Fishing
- Free bait, rods, parking, and fishing instructions. 3
trips daily. Located along the beach. See rates and trip
Delph Fishing -
Charter and helpful fishing information relating to the
inshore and offshore waters surrounding the Keys.
Double Eagle Deep Sea Fishing
- 88', and 65' catamarans for deep sea fishing charters.
Since 1967. Tampa Bay.
Double Haul -
Fly fishing school with links to guides, and fishing
reports for Northeast Florida.
Double Pats Reel Adventures
- Backcountry plug casting and coastal live bait
fishing. Information on tours, fishing and the captain.
Dr. Hook Charters
- Wide variety of fun and sport fishing trips. See
rates, fish types,and contact information.
- Charter fishing guide. About the captain, rates, and
Endless Summer Charters
- Air conditioned 48' sport fishing boat available year
Everglades Angler/Orvis Fly Shop
- Information on equipment, fishing classes, tours, and
Fanta Sea Sport Fishing
- Deep sea fishing adventures with Captain Tom Stacey.
Far Horizons Charters
- Offers guided half or full-day trips in the Tampa Bay
area. Includes boat details, photographs, information
about fish species and reservations.
Fatal Attraction Charters
- Charter rates and fishing photos. Classic 53' Davis
sport fishing yacht offers offshore, blue water, wreck,
and reef fishing.
Fins Sport Fishing
- Charter Boat for hire for sailfish, dolphin, grouper
and wahoo. Fish table and charter rates.
First Love Custom Charters
- Reef, wreck, offshore, Gulf, backcountry and
Everglades trips. Site offers packages including
lodging. Junior anglers welcome.
First Strike Guide Services
- Captain Brent Sloan's charters specializing in Central
Florida trophy bass fishing and East Coast saltwater
flats fishing. Photos, rates.
Fish 4 Fun -
Information for Florida anglers including fishing
reports, tournaments, classifieds, chat, product
evaluations, and fishing knots.
Fish and Wildlife Conservation
Commission: Freshwater Fisheries - State agency page providing rules, tips, fishing
sites, boat ramp locations, angling forecasts, marine
biology, link to saltwater fishing pages, and contact
Fish Check Charters
- Sportfishing aboard a 37' charter boat with Captain
Steve Louma. Photos and rates.
Fish Stix Charters, Inc.
- Charter guide for the area waters. Fishing reports,
photos, and booking.
Local manufacturer of a synthetic alternative to natural
- Bay and Gulf saltwater charters with Captain Dave
Hanson. Photos by species and recent-catch photos.
- Custom gulf and bay fishing trips with a licensed
guide. Photos and fishing report.
Fishing Boca Grande with Captain Fred
Scott - Tarpon fishing guide
also provides water taxi service to Useppa, Cabbage Key,
Cayo Costa, and to shelling beaches. Maps, photos,
Fishing Florida Magazine
- E-zine for anglers and tourists presented by Captain
Mel Berman. Tide charts, weather, links to government
agencies and charter boats.
Fishing For Freedom
- Group critical of the state Fish and Wildlife
Commission and promoting responsible scientific,
sociological, and ecological management.
Fishing Shack -
Florida saltwater fishing tackle, rods and reels.
Fishing The Keys
- Free reservation service for private charters and
party boats. Also offers other waters sports activities.
Fishing Vero Beach
- Bruddy Tyson's charter service in the gulf and Indian
River Lagoon. Includes photos, rates, needed licenses
Fishing with Jim
- Inshore and offshore charters with Captain Jim
Hammond. Photos, rates, captain's bio and contact
- Providing feature fishing articles, fishing reports,
tide charts, rules and regulations for Florida
- Trophy Bass Captains Justen Moore and Chuck Pippin Jr.
offer trips on Lake Toho and the Butler Chain with a "no
fish, no pay" policy.
First Coast Angler, Northeast Florida club, offers
fishing reports, message board, classifieds, and links
to bait and tackle shops and boat dealers.
Charter fishing in the Gulf of Mexico with Captain Dan
Hicks. Photos, rates and contact details.
Flat Out Sportfishing
- Information on tarpon, bonefish and permit and guide,
Captain Diego Cordova. Rates and photos.
Flats Class School of Fishing
- Classes based on Power Point presentations. Schedule
and course rates, charter bookings around the state.
Flats Fever -
Fishing reports, links, gamefish descriptions, and flats
charters. Photos, links.
- Fishing reports and links to charters, rentals, and
tackle shops throughout the Florida Keys.
Florida Anglers Web Ring
- Links to more than 50 sites related to Florida
Florida BASS Federation
- Provides tournament information, member club listings,
conservation issues, discussion forum, and newsletters.
Florida Captain's Page
- A listing of Florida charter skippers and information
on the fishing charters they provide. Tide chart and
Florida Deep Sea Charter Fishing
- Deep sea fishing with Captain David Pinkham on the
Gulf of Mexico from Englewood, Florida. Fish grouper,
kingfish, tarpon, and shark.
Florida Fish Finder
- Two and three day fishing charters to the Dry
Tortugas. Photos of the 115' liveaboard; amenities and
- Information on guides, charters, and tournaments with
fishing reports, message board and links.
Florida Fishing BBS
- A BBS for Florida fishermen to share information about
where they're catching fish and how they're catching
them. Many people post photos of their catch. There is
also a weather section which uses NOAA data to provide
users with up-to-date weather information.
Florida Fishing Charters
- Light tackle and fly fishing with Captain Fred
Winters. Photos and contact details.
Florida Fishing Information
- Weekly fishing Report for Venice, Tampa and St.
Florida Guidelines Adventures
- Florida native and outdoor photojournalist Captain
Rodney Smith offers guided freshwater and saltwater
flats fishing based in Satellite Beach. Calendar, online
Florida Guides Association
- Trade association dedicated to promoting the
conservation and wise use of Florida's fishery
resources. Directory of members with links and contact
Florida Kayak Fishing
- Flats boat and kayak fishing lessons, seminars, guide
service and fishing reports.
Florida Keys Fishing Directory
- Offshore, backcountry and party boat fishing charters
including Key Largo, Islamorada, Marathon and Key West.
Boat rentals, fishing reports, photos and contact
Florida Keys Flats Fishing
- Captain Barry Hoffman from Tavernier. Specializing in
sightfishing for bonefish, tarpon and redfish on fly or
light tackle. Fishing Islamorada to Biscayne Bay.
Florida Keys Info
- Fishing reports updated regularly for Key West,
Marathon, Islamorada, and Key Largo.
Florida Marine Guide
- Boating and fishing statewide business directory with
links to weather, environment, diving, and skiing. Site
submissions and advertising.
Florida Saltwater Fishing Charters With
Captain Scott Tait - NE
Florida inshore saltwater guide service. Target species
are trout, flounder, redfish and sheepshead. Includes
Florida Saltwater Flats Fishing
- Information on fishing charters, tips, fishing tales,
recipes, weekly fishing report from the captain.
Florida Sportfishing Charters - Captain
Rob Darmanin - Offshore
fishing aboard the Reel Action for sailfish, dolphin
(mahi-mahi), kingfish and other gamefish. Photos, rates,
Florida Sportsman Magazine Online
- Online version of state fishing publication with links
to books and radio coverage.
Fly Fishing Adventures
- Orvis-endorsed guide Captain Russell Tharin
specializes in shallow water sight fishing for redfish
year round on the flats of Amelia Island. Fly casting
lessons, ecotours and nature photography tours also
Fly Fishing and Light Tackle fishing in
Naples, Marco and the 10000 islands
- Information about a charter featuring fly fishing and
light tackle fishing trips in the backcountry of
Fly Nutt Charters
- Caters to the light tackle enthusiast and fly
fisherman. Boat, rates, and contact information.
Flying Fish Fleet
- Boat information, rates, schedules, contacts and links
to local sites.
Fly'N Fish Charters
- Captain Jeff Archer offers offshore bluewater and
bottom fishing from Miami to the Florida Keys.
Fort Pierce Billfish Derby
- Annual catch and release sportfishing tournament.
Includes event details and costs, registration form and
contacts, list of rules, and provides past results.
- Back country fishing in the Pine Island Sound.
Includes a description of the boat, rates, and
Fun Coast Charters
- Offers professional fishing guides and private deep
sea fishing charters. Trip descriptions and costs,
fishing report, and photograph gallery.
Fun Yet Charters
- Fishing, eco-tours and diving charters. Photo gallery,
fishing articles and charter rates.
Futch Charters and Guide
- Guide for tarpon, snook, redfish, or trout on fly of
spinning. Features fishing stories and contact
Gainesville Offshore Fishing Club
- A nonprofit organization centered on fishing trips to
the Gulf of Mexico at the Florida Big Bend and to the
Atlantic Ocean between Jacksonville and Fort Pierce.
Calendar of events, membership applications, newsletter,
Gator Rod Charters
- Captain Dumas Wiercioch offers fishing guide service
in Central Florida. Full and half day rates.
Get Hooked Charters
- Offshore fishing aboard the Linda Lou. Photo gallery,
Get Reel Sport Fishing
- Available for 1/2, 3/4 and full day trips. Includes
the captain's profile, boat details and photographs.
Ghost Hunter Charters
- Captain Eric VanDemark professional guide service
fishing Biscayne Bay, Key Largo and the Florida Keys,
based in Homestead. Calendar.
Glen Hunter Guide Service
- Information on bass fishing, birdwatching trips, book
on advanced shiner techniques.
Go Fish Charters, Inc.
- Fishing charter service. Offers information on tarpon,
redfish and snook fishing charters, tide and fishing
reports, and photos.
Gone Fishing Florida Backcountry Guide
Service - Capt. Karty Sills
pursuing redfish, seatrout and tarpon on the flats and
in the backcountry. Photo gallery, location and
Greg McLean, Fishing Guide
- Guide for bass, crappie, and bluegill fishing on Lake
Okeechobee, Lake Istokpoga, the Kissimmee chain of
lakes, and the Stick Marsh/Farm 13 area. Photos, rates.
Gulf Coast Angling
- Fishing charter service with information about local
boat services, fishing reports, photo gallery, and
Gulf Coast Charters
- Information on deep sea fishing in the Gulf of Mexico.
Gulf Coast Limited Professional Guide
Service - Light tackle fishing
for snook, tarpon, redfish and trout. Information on
weather, charters and fish.
- Fish on a party boat out of Garrison Bight Marina.
Rates, details and contact information.
Gypsy Sport Fishing
- 36' custom sport fisher. Includes photos, descriptions
and contact information.
Haf N Haf Charters
- Family fun and trophy sport fishing with Captains Jim
and Doug for wahoo, mahi-mahi, marlin, and sailfish.
Photos, boat details.
Haf-n-Haf Fishing Charters
- Big game fishing on Florida's east coast. Offers half,
full day, and Gulf Stream all inclusive trips for
parties of up to six.
Halifax Sport Fishing Club
- A non-profit organization promoting recreational
fishing and safe boating in the Halifax River, near
Daytona Beach. Schedule of meetings and tournaments.
Happy Hooker One Charters
- Sportfishing the Gulf of Mexico. Pictures and
Hatchers Guide Services
- Information about fishing trips, vessels, schedules,
and contact details.
Heads and Tails Fishing Charters
- Fish northeastern Florida and the surrounding area
with Captain Bill Schuller, bringing over 35 years of
experience to his charters.
Heavy Hitter Sportfishing Charters
- Deep sea trips with Captain David Grubbs on his 50 ft.
custom sportfisherman boat. Rates and guestbook.
Hey Babe Charters
- Rates and details for fishing with Captain Charles
Wilson. Fish calendar of targeted species.
High Hopes Charters
- Offers partial or full day private offshore or
backwater saltwater fishing from Ft. Myers Beach to
Bonita Beach. Sightseeing and shelling trips are also
High Tide Charters
- Captain John Bazo offers flats fishing including for
tarpon, snook, cobia, and redfish including fly fishing
and instruction. Rates, information about the Homosassa
Holly Bluff Marina
- Houseboat rentals on the St. Johns River, just North
of Hontoon State Park.
Homosassa RedFishing with Capt Charlie
Harris - Specializing in flats
fishing for redfish, trout, cobia and tarpon. Includes
photos, descriptions and contact information.
Hooked Up Fishing
- Charter fishing trips in coastal and inshore waters
throughout St. Johns county.
Indian River Adventures
- Light tackle flats fishing for trout, redfish, snook
and tarpon as well as camping and eco-tours. Rates,
packages, links to lodging.
Inlet Harbor -
Restaurant and marina with fishing charters, bait,
tackle and gift shop.
- Fishing and boating information for Palm Beach,
Broward, Dade and Monroe counties of Southeast Florida.
Inshore Saltwater Anglers
- Fishing club meeting each month in Jacksonville.
Tournament schedule, links.
Inspiration Charter and Guide Service
- Charter guide service for salt water fishing on the
Gulf Coast. Links to boat dealers, marinas, bait,
tackle, boat repair and fish reports.
Islamorada Sport Fishing
- Offers tournament calendar, tide tables, fishing
regulations, reports and feature articles. Extensive
charter and guide directory for Florida Keys.
- Information about light tackle, fly fishing and
Island Raider -
Rates and information on reef fishing trips aboard
commercial fishing vessel. Also offers SCUBA trips and
online purchase of lobster snares.
- Offers watersports, including dolphin tours and
parasailing. Photos and contact information.
Jaws Too Fishing Charters
- Captain Dave Mistretta offers guided big game
saltwater fishing. Photos of boats, scheduled
Jeff's Bait & Tackle
- Featuring bait, fishing tackle, ice, fishing and
boating gear and local fishing information.
- Flats fishing.
Key West and Lower Keys Fishing
Tournament - A seven month
long competition that runs from April through November
and is open to the general public. Information on past
events and news.
Key West Flatsfishing
- Light tackle and flyfishing charters with Captain
Larry Cohen or Captain Pete Farrell. Rates and inquiry
Key West Kayak Fishing And Eco-Tours
- Booking and tour information for guided kayak trips.
King Fisher Fleet
- Charter service offers sightseeing cruises, eco-tours
of Charlotte Harbor, sunset cruises, and deep-sea
fishing charters. Includes a full cruise schedule,
fishing report, and dolphin photo gallery.
Ladies, Let's Go Fishing
- Weekend saltwater fishing seminars for women held at
different locations throughout Florida. Links to hotels
and boats, online registration.
Lazy Bones Charters
- Gulf coast light tackle fishing out of Tarpon Springs.
Photos, rates, details of boat and trips.
Lee County Professional Guides
Association - Links to fishing
boat charters in and around Sanibel and Captiva. Tide
charts, fish identification guide.
Lethal Weapon Charters
- Information on 4-hour, 8-hour and overnight charters
for sharks, reef and trophy fish. Crew details, photo
gallery and fishing reports.
Linda D -
Photos and family history of fishing captains. Charter
itinerary and contact information.
Linesider Fishing Charters
- Fishing the waters of Charlotte Harbor, Boca Grande,
Pine Island, Ft. Myers and Venice for snook, tarpon,
redfish and shark with Capt. Steven Eggers.
Lone Wolf Charter Systems
- Offers offshore and inshore fishing in the Gulf.
Customized charters for experienced and novice anglers,
Lost Key Charters
- Gulf coast inshore and backbay fishing near Pensacola
and Orange Beach in Alabama. Maps, photos, forum, links.
Lucky Dawg Charters
- Tarpon, redfish, snook, and trout fishing with Captain
Rick Frazier. Rate information, fishing calendar.
Magic Hook Charters
- Fishing reports, links, tips, stories, pictures,
charters, deep sea fishing. Serving Naples, Fort Myers,
Main Attraction Charters
- Deep sea fishing as well as wreck and reef fishing
offering day and night trips for up to six people with
Captains Morris, Marty and Reece Lewis. Testimonials,
- Information on fly fishing guides and instruction,
online shopping and bookstore.
Mark the Shark
- Offshore fishing charter aboard a 50' Hatteras from
Sealine Marina in Miami or Sunset Harbour on Miami
Beach. Photos, rates and contact details.
- Official site of the annual catch and release
tournament for marlin, spearfish, and sailfish. Schedule
of events, rules, entry form and photos.
Mega Bite Charters - Captain John Rivers
- Inshore/nearshore fishing charter. Rates, fishing
calendar, boat and trip photos.
Mega-Bite Sportfish Charters
- Four boats based in Gulfport. Photo galleries,
profiles of boats and captains, FAQ.
Middleton's Fish Camp
- Offering guide service, boat rentals, launch, camping,
bait and tackle, and bass fishing at Blue Cypress Lake.
Map, directions, printable chart of lake.
Middleton's Fish Camp
- Offering guide service, boat rentals, launch, camping,
bait and tackle, and bass fishing at Blue Cypress Lake.
Map, directions, printable chart of lake.
Middleton's Guide Service
- Bass fishing guide Lamar Middleton for the Kissimme
Chain near Orlando, Walk-in-the-Water, and other Central
Florida waters. Photos.
Midnite Son Charter
- Provides half-day and full-day Gulf fishing trips.
Photos, contacts and rates.
Miss Content -
Full or half day charters. Prices, photos, and area
Mosquito Lagoon Fishing Guides
- Includes profiles of individual guides, fishing
reports, photo gallery, local links, and a forum.
Charter fishing trips to catch "monster" redfish.
Information on charters, rates and contact.
Fishing Charters -
me as we fish the plentiful back and near shore waters
of Naples. Let me share with you the seemingly endless
opportunities to catch redfish, snook and the elusive
tarpon. We deliver pristine waters and a challenge that
keeps the motivated angler coming back time and time
Natural Encounters Fishing Charters
- Offers trolling, reef and kite fishing in South
Florida, the Keys and the Bahamas. Photos, rates,
New Lattitude Sportfishing
- Captain Cary Hanna offers guided offshore charters
aboard the "New Lattitude" sailfish, dolphin, wahoo,
tuna, and night swordfish trips. Photos, rates, tackle
New Moon Sportfishing Charters
- Offshore trolling, reef, wreck, bottom and kite
fishing. Learn more on fishing strategies, see photo
gallery, and get contact information.
NightFlight Fishing Charters inc
- Information on fly fishing for snook, redfish,
seatrout, tarpon, permit in Southwest Florida.
No Free Lunch Charters - Captain Bruce
Hitchcock - Fishing and
sight-seeing tours in the 10,000 Islands of Everglades
National Park and coastal shores. Offering photos and
OffShore Dive Charters
- Details on dive, scuba and charter fishing in
OFishal Business Charters
- Extreme offshore sportfishing for dolphin, wahoo,
yellow fin tuna, and marlin with Captain Alex Sorice.
Trips, boat and mates described.
Old Hat - South Florida Sportfishing
- Custom, tournament rigged Hatteras sportfishing yacht,
in the Miami area.
Old Wooden Bride Fishing Camp
- Catering to saltwater fishing enthusiasts.
Accommodations, rates, and contact information.
Orlando Bass Club
- Meeting dates, tournament information, organization
overview, and photos.
Osprey Guide Services
- Offers light tackle and fly fishing trips on the
Withlacoochee River. Captain's profile and credentials,
photos, and a newsletter.
- Information and rates for tarpon and flats fishing
with Captain Dave Wiley. Fishing calendar, and
information on species.
Outcast Fishing - Captain Cade Burgdorf
- Fly fishing guide for the Homosassa and Crystal River
flats. Photo gallery includes flies. Rates and contact
Outer Limits SportFishing - Capt. Bennett
Taylor - Offering offshore
fishing for wahoo, sailfish, tuna, marlin and dorado out
of A&B Marina in Key West. Rates and reservations.
Palm Bay Bait and Tackle
- Fishing info you need for the central east coast of
Palm Bay Fishing Outfitters
- Fishing trips and retail bait and tackle. Freshwater
fishing at Stick Marsh/Farm 13 and saltwater flats
fishing on the Indian, Sebastian and Banana Rivers.
Papa Joe's Marina
- Local fishing history and information; the marina and
its guides and charter boats; restaurant page features
seafood bisque recipe.
Pattern Setter Charters - Capt. Gus
Brugger - Inshore lagoon and
inlet light tackle and fly fishing for adults and
children. Photos and rates.
Pensacola Big Game Fishing Club
- Promoting marlin fishing tournaments and blue water
fishing along the northern Florida Gulf Coast. Boats,
- Deep sea fishing charters available by the 1/2, 3/4 or
full day. Rates, schedules, an interactive fishing
guide, driving directions, and photos.
Pine Island Sound Guide Service
- Saltwater flats fishing near Ft. Myers Florida. Offers
rates, photo gallery, and fishing report.
Pole Cat Push Poles
- Push poles and other fishing supplies to help anglers.
Contact information, product listings and order form.
Pretty Work Charters
- Deep sea trips with Captain John Oughton. Rates on day
trips and "timeshare" charters.
- Fishing and marine supplies store offering rods and
reels, weekly seminars and fly fishing lessons. Links to
ProFish Sportfishing Charters
- Sportfishing charters and excursions, radar images,
tides, tips, tournaments, boat ramps and marinas in
Red Bone Charters
- Captain Gary Ellis is a certified flyfishing
instructor. Read the captain's resume, view the catch
gallery and testimonials from young customers.
Red Man Charters
- Tarpon fishing in Boca Grande Pass and offshore
fishing in the Gulf Of Mexico. Offers information about
Reef Runner -
Offshore charters for sailfish, mahi mahi dolphin,
wahoo, kingfish and marlin on a 40' custom
sportsfisherman with Captain John Gargan. Photo gallery
and an interactive contact form.
Reel Fine -
Professional saltwater fishing charter and guide
service. Photos, charter rates, and contact information.
Reel Fishgyde -
Space Coast flats fishing charters and sight-seeing
tours with Captain Eric Taylor. Photo gallery, links to
Reel Pleasure Charters
- Deep sea fishing for game fish with Captain Ron Brack.
Photos and contact information.
Relentless Fishing Charters
- Details on fleet of 7 boats for offshore and light
tackle charters. Rates, photos, tide tables, and links.
Rent a Captain
- Hire licensed skipper Captain Wayne aboard your
seaworthy boat and fish the Gulf waters for grouper,
snapper, cobia and sea bass. Contact information.
Restless Sailing Charters
- Information and rates for day sails, sunset cruises
and long term charters.
Robinson Brothers Guide Service
- Offers saltwater fly fishing and light tackle.
Rock Boss -
Saltwater on the Atlantic and Gulf coasts, Keys, and
freshwater fishing in Central Florida.
Rode Runner Sportfishing
- Fishing for Tarpon aboard the 25 foot Rode Runner with
Captain Randy Rode. Boat information, photo galleries,
newsletter subscription, pricing, fishing reperts, and
contact details included.
Rodeo Fishing Charters
- Deep sea and backcountry fishing with Captain George
Clark. Slide show and contact information.
S & I Charters
- Captain Sergio Atanes offers a saltwater fishing
school as well as guided back-country fishing charters.
Sign up form.
Salt Run Outfitters
- Provides year-round professional kayak guides for
redfish and sea trout with tarpon fishing offered during
Saltwater Adventures of Central Florida
- Offshore saltwater gamefishing and inshore flats
kingfish, redfish, dolphin, seatrout, tarpon, cobia and
Saltwater Fishing in Florida
- Personal home page with photos, tips on knots, links
to the Ladyfish Club and Save the Manatee.
Salty Fly Charters
- Fly fishing and light tackle specialist Captain Russ
Shirley. Charter information.
Samana Expert Fishing Charters
- Offers small group salt water charter boats. Describes
charters, and includes information on departures and
Sandbob Sportfishing Charters
- Located along the beach, Captain Joe Kane offers a
variety of local and distant charters. See picture
gallery, rates and charter schedule.
Santiva Salt Water Fishing Team
- Experienced charter captains and guides to fishing and
shelling for adults and children in the waters of
Sanibel, Captiva, and Boca Grande Pass. Photo gallery,
Sassy Lady Charters
- Information on big game fishing with Captain Butch
Green aboard a 34' Hatteras.
Scott R. Martin Bassfishing
- Specializing in full and half day charters. Photos,
rates, and contact information.
Screaming Eagle Fishing Charters
- Deep sea, offshore and tarpon fishing. Also offers
snorkeling trips to Looe Key. Photos, rates and contact
Sea Dog Charters
- Blue water, wreck, tarpon and reef fishing aboard 3
charter boats. Description of trips and photos.
Sea Level Family Fishing Charters
- Flats fishing Southwest Florida's Pine Island Sound
and Sanibel Island waters. Information on charters, what
to expect and contact.
Sea Love Marina and Deep Sea Fishing
- Capt. John Timmons, Jr., his wife and five sons offer
deep sea fishing charters from their location by the
Sea Spirit Fishing
- Offshore party boat fishing for up to 65 people.
Photographs and pricing information.
Sea Ya Charter and Guide Service
- Offers sport fishing and diving. Includes photographs,
an online contact form, and price information.
- Fishing charters and store for fishing shirts or
supplies. Information on supplies available and contact.
Seacret Spot Guide Service
- Dedicated to the saltwater fishermen looking for
exciting action of sportfishing off Florida's Palm
- Offers live rock, aquaculture rock and coral rock for
saltwater aquaria gathered in the Florida Keys.
Information on products and collection and spearfishing
- Charterboat. Captain David Stokes. Bahamas deepsea
trips are also available.
Shell Point Charters
- Light tackle fishing trips with Captain Chet Jennings
in the Tampa Bay, Florida area.
Skeeter Lagoon's Bait & Tackle
- Shop located just one mile from Kennedy Point Marina
specializes in inshore bait. Photos, tide chart,
Slap Stik Charters
- Fish for redfish, tarpon, cobia and trout in the
Homosassa and Crystal River. Photo gallery, information
- Offshore fishing reports, photos and log.
Snook Blaster Charters
- Charters with Captain Marc Geldon. Offers photos,
rates, and fishing tips.
Snook Nook Bait and Tackle Shop
- Tides, weather, chat, fishing reports, photos and
links to guides from shop established 1949.
Snoopy II Charter Fishing
- Captain profile, boat photos, fishing information,
tips, maps, and rates.
Sonny Boy Sportfishing
- Deep sea fishing off Miami's coast. Captain, crew and
Southbound Light Tackle and Fly Fishing
Co. - Guided light tackle and
fly fishing the flats of Mosquito Lagoon and the Indian
River system for redfish, tarpon, sea trout and snook
with Captain Kevin Amara. Photos.
Southern Charm Sportfishing
- Saltwater fishing reports from the West Coast of
Florida offering online sales, recipes, and gamefish
profiles as well as links to charters.
Southern Outdoorsman Guide Service
- Fishing for largemouth black bass on Lake Kissimmee
and Walk-in-Water with Captain Dick Loupe. Photos.
Southwest Florida Fishing
- Species, seasons, charter guides, weather, tides,
photos, backwater and offshore fishing information in
the waters near Naples and Marco Island.
Spoiler Backcountry Charters
- Mobile guide service from Key Largo to Key West.
Tarpon, Permit, Snook, and Bonefish. Availability and
- Features videos, photo galleries, articles, and a
search for charters and guides throughout the state.
Captain Rich Hellmuth captains a 42' yacht for charters
from Key Largo to the Dry Tortugas. Information on boat,
tournament wins. Buy a t-shirt.
Sun Coast Kayak Fishing Tours
- Offering various types of equipment. Photos, trips,
contacts and links.
Sundance Sportfishing Adventures
- Rates and information on gamefish charters with
Captain Bob Brown Jr. Specializes in tournament fishing
for sailfish and tarpon.
Sunglow Fishing Pier
- Lists fish caught, amenities, and prices.
- Partial and full day fishing on a 21 foot Maverick.
Prices and packages, photos, and contact information.
- Charters with Captain Ron Stevens. Photos and contact
Surf Rider Charters
- Fish for and catch dolphin, kingfish, wahoo, mahi, and
marlin out of Sebastian Inlet with Captain Rick
Marchetti. Terms and rates.
Swanny's Bass Fishing Guides
- Professional guides in fully rigged bass boats.
Information about the local area, former successes and
Tackle Box -
Full service tackle shop. Site contains fishing tips and
information, online shopping and links to Sombrero Light
Taco Hooked Up
- Sportfishing charter on the east coast of Florida.
Photos, links and trip information.
Tails Up -
Captain Kerry Wingo leads guided fishing charters aboard
the Tails Up. Suggested items to bring, things to see.
Tampa Bay Angler
- Fishing and bosting guide for the area. Gear shops,
classifieds, and boat ramps.
Tampa Bay Fishing Charters
- Light tackle sportfishing charters on the inshore
waters of Tampa Bay. Charters, information, pictures,
Tarpon Tails - Naples and Marco Island
Fishing - Information on
boats, captain, and fish.
Tarpon Tamer -
Features information on offshore and backwater fishing
Tarpon Tangle Adventures
- Charter fishing service. Offers information on fishing
for tarpon, redfish, snook, and trout. Includes tackle
advice, charter rates, photos, and contact details.
Tenacity Guide Service
- Light tackle and flyfishing charters. Offers photos,
testimonials, and tournament information.
The Back Country
- Outdoor outfitter, with local guide service by
licensed boat captains. Online catalog.
The Bait Box -
For fishing, tackle and charter service needs.
The Captain Lew
- Open and private charters on a 65' partyboat, offering
year round deep sea fishing. Rates, ship features, and
The Fishin Store
- Offers fishing tackle, offshore charters, boat rentals
and backwater guide services. Information on
availability, location and tournaments.
The Florida Fly Fishing School
- Classes, accommodations and charter packages. Online
shopping, contact information for guides and services.
The Fly Fisherman
- Supply store in Titusville and Orlando. Products,
classifieds, and locations.
The Grand Slam
- Information on fishing for Snook, Tarpon, Redfish,
Trout and Pompano
The Grand Slam Fleet
- Luxury boat charters. Boat specifications and
information on chartering.
The Lady Stuart
- Sailing from Sea Turtle Marina with Captains Pat
Cogossi and Larry Addeo. Includes news, schedule of
departures, directions, rates, and photos.
The Saltwater Angler
- Store at the Key West Hilton offering guided fishing
charters as well as fishing tackle and tropical attire.
Fishing reports, charter rates.
Tight Lines Inshore Guide Service
- Inshore Guide Service.
Tightlines Tackle Charter Service
- Reservation service for charter boat captains. Details
on each captain's craft and targeted species.
Tiki Fishing Charters
- Captain Roy Lindback offers offshore charters on a 38'
Broward. Fishing calendar and links to other charters.
Time Out Charters
- Message from Captain Tom Ault, information on boat and
deep sea charter rates.
T-Kat Fishing Charters
- Wreck, reef, trolling and light tackle for tarpon,
kingfish, barracuda, with Captain Tom Kane from Indian
Rocks Beach, Florida.
Tom And Jerry's Pro Guide Services
- Guided fishing charters at Stick Marsh in Central
Florida for trophy bass and saltwater flats fishing,
offering full and half day trips. Rates.
Top Notch Charters
- Charter yacht fishing off the historic Schooner Wharf
docks, offering full day and half-day trips. Photos,
Top Shot Sportfishing
- Captains Rick Brady and Tom Zsak offer charters
targeting dolphin, sailfish, swordfish and sharks.
Photos, rates and information on trips to the Bahamas.
Trophy Time Guide Service
- Freshwater bass and speck fishing charters on Lake
Kissimmee, Kissimmee River and nearby lakes in Central
Tuff Ship Charters
- Sport fishing aboard a 24' SeaRay with Captain Mike
Patterson. Photos, rates and contact information.
- Mobile flyfishing guide puts his 16 foot flats boat in
at Crandon Park Marina or Homestead's Bayfront Park.
Photos, rates and location details.
Two Conchs Charters
- Fishing charters with second generation guide, Captain
Jack Carlson on a 31' Contender for up to 6 adults.
- Fly fishing with Captain Gary Clark. Offers rates and
- Information about fishing charter with Captain Gary
Clark. Contact details.
Upper Keys Sportfishing
- Charters in Key Largo and Islamorada. Photo gallery,
weather and fishing report.
Vero's Tackle and Sport Shop
- Offers charters for saltwater fishing on the Indian
River lagoon and largemouth bass on adjacent sweetwater
lakes with Captain Jack Jackson. Services, charter, and
guide information included with articles and photos.
Vic2Fish Charters, Inc.
- Shallow flats, backcountry, creek, river or jetties
fishing with Captain Vic from Jacksonville. Sightseeing,
birdwatching, marine and wildlife photography.
Vicious Strikes Fishing Charters
- Provides charter rates, information about local
fishing and the types of species targeted on the West
Coast of Florida, and photos.
- Captain Chuck MacIntyre offers deep sea fishing trips.
Photo gallery, rates and contact details.
Walt Reynolds Fishing
- Pro bass fishing insight, with Bassmasters and FLW
Tour results, fishing tips and guided trips on Lake
Waterdog Sportfishing Charters
- Charter boat operating out of Hatteras, North
Carolina, Ocean City, Maryland, Cancun, Mexico and the
Chesapeake Bay as well as Florida.
West Coast Fishing Charters
- Charter fishing with Captain Kirk San Cartier. Offers
fishing reports, rates, and captain's profile.
Winter Haven Lunker Lovers
- B.A.S.S. affiliated club in Winter Haven. Provides
by-laws and constitution, tournament schedule, results
and statistics, and contact details.
Wrens Wroost -
Offers a sixty-foot custom sportfishing yacht. Includes
specifications, photographs and a vicinity map.