Captain Adam Ridgeway
- Fly fishing and light-tackle guide and charter
service. Fishing reports, rates, and photos.
Captain Bill Salmon
- Fishing guide offers photos, rates, and details on
lodging and things to do.
Captain Brad's Guide Service
- Rates and information from this Santee fishing guide
with a no fish, no pay guarantee.
Captain Chuck Griffin
- Offers photos and details on fishing charters
Captain Dick Vance
- Find out about deep sea excursions aboard the Hot
Shot; includes photos, rates, and booking information.
Captain Eddie's Fishing Charters
- Offshore and inshore saltwater fishing, sightseeing
cruises, shelling expeditions, and island exploring .
Rates and online booking.
Captain Henny Penny Sturm
- Guides fishermen on the Santee Cooper lakes; includes
photos, details on lodging, and contact information.
Captain Ivan's Island Charters
- Specializing in live bait, light tackle fishing and
gulf stream trolling from Charleston.
Captain Jamie Holcombe
- Offers charters for harbor cruises or offshore fishing
from Shem Creek; includes details on services, rates,
Captain John Beane
- Local fishing guide specializing in catfish on the
Santee Cooper; includes a photo gallery, directions, and
Captain Josh Utsey
- Specializing in inshore light tackle and fly fishing;
find out about rates and policies, fishing reports, and
Captain Lee Taylor
- Provides charter and contact information.
Captain Mark Brown
- Details and rates for excursions aboard Teaser 2, a
45-foot custom built sportfisherman.
Captain Rick Hiott
- Find out about inshore charters from a native
Charlestonian; includes photos, resume, and related
Captain Shannon Pitts
- Find out about fishing charters and guided tours in
the Lowcountry back waters.
Carolina Big Fish
- Offering bass fishing in Santee Cooper Lakes, Marion
and Moultrie. Also offering Striped bass and other
freshwater species. Includes hours, photos, links and
Carolina Sportfishing, LLC
- Charter and other information on Judith E, a 58'
Viking Sportfishing Yacht that cruises at 30 knots,
docked at Shelter Cove Marina.
Catmandoo Sport Fishing
- Online booking for charters and photo gallery from
Captain Pete Barbano.
- Guide to inshore/offshore saltwater fishing and diving
in SC. Detailed information about charter fishing
guides, bait and tackle shops, reef locations and other
- Sportfishing resource for the Lowcountry. Includes a
directory of charter operators, forums, tide charts,
weather and buoy information.
D&S Charters -
Find out about light tackle inshore and coastal
sportfishing with Captain Darrell Crabtree.
Department of Natural Resources: Fish
Watch - Includes extensive
information on regulations, current weather and sea
conditions, angler reports, upcoming tournaments,
state/world records, current fishing trends, and fish
Dream Catcher Charters
- Find out about in and off shore charters by Captain
Travis Waits on either a 54'Berterum or an 18' Action
Craft; includes fishing and weather reports and rates.
Ebb Tide Sportfishing
- Inshore and offshore fishing adventures from Hilton
Fin Stalker -
Inshore flyfishing and light tackle fishing in
Charleston and Edisto, South Carolina for Redfish, Sea
Trout, Tarpon, Cobia, and Sharks.
First Step Fishing Excursions
- Inshore fishing from Bohicket Marina located between
Kiawah and Seabrook Islands.
Fish Call -
Inshore light tackle and fly fishing in Charleston's
Fish Tale Adventures
- Rates, travel information, and pictures from this
brown and rainbow trout fishing guide on Lake Jocassee.
Fishing Fever Forever
- Links to weather, sea temperatures, records, tides,
and other factors that influence fishing success off of
the Edisto Island coast.
- Find out about flats and inshore excursions.
Head Shaker Charters
- Fishing guides and charters by Captain Legare Leland;
includes photos and contact information.
Inshore and Near-Offshore Angling
- Offers all year round light tackle and fly fishing
trips inshore and offshore for red fish, trout,
flounder, sheepshead, mackeral, tarpon, and other
Joe's Guide Service
- View photos and find contact information for this
catfishing guide on the Santee Cooper Lakes.
Lake Murray Fishing Report
- A comprehensive and current fishing report for
largemouth bass and striper (rockfish).
- Charter boat fishing with Captain Rob Glasser; details
on the 18-foot Key West, pictures, and contact
LowCountry Inshore Charters
- Information on inshore fishing and nature tours
surrounding Kiawah and Seabook Islands with Captain Rob
- Meet Captain Michael and find out about in-shore and
off-shore charters; includes photographs, rates, and
LowcountryFishing.net - Find information on
freshwater and saltwater fishing; includes photos,
forums, tides, and articles.
Mighty Mako Sport Fishing Charters
- Find out about excursions and view pictures of recent
catches with Captain Dave Fleming.
- Offering offshore and inshore fishing trips; prices,
crew and equipment information, recent catches, and
SC Lakes - An
extensive information site with listings on all types of
boating information including marinas, lake information,
South Carolina Crappie Association
- Aims to increase the public awareness of crappie
fishing as a major fishing sport. Includes by laws,
press releases, and tournaments.
Sportsman's Resource - SC Sites
- Directory including tides, charters, guides, marinas,
bait, tackle, and fly shops.
Spot Tails -
Captain George Gallager offers information on flyfishing
and light tackle charters in Charleston and Myrtle
T&T Flyfishing Guide Service
- Contact information for this team offering fishing in
the mountains of North and South Carolina.
Tall Tails -
Fly and light tackle shallow water fishing in the
Tomkats Fishing Guide Service
- Booking agent for fishing guides on the Santee Cooper
Lakes of South Carolina.